What do we do?
We collect, process and analyze marine data using autonomous vessels (ASV).
What data do we collect?
From the surface:
- Weather station
- Hydrocarbon detector
- Surveillance images
- Surface mapping with LIDAR
From the seabed:
- Sea currents
- Underwater images
- Seabed mapping
An example of this
Environmental monitoring and security in port facilities with the ASV ICTYS.
Collection, analysis of marine pollutant expansion data and deployment of containment measures.
- Water quality control and surveillance tasks.
- Early spill detection.
- Identification of the dimensions of the spill and its expansion
- Prediction of the time of evolution of the contaminant.
- Deployment of containment measures.