The eyes of ICTYS: Our ASV
ASV = Autonomous Surface Vessel
- Lenght: 5.65m
- Width: 1.53m
- Adaptable bulb length (vessel draft between 0.1m and 2.1m)
- Weight approx 1.5Tons.
- Transportable in a 24 ft. (12 m) container.
- 15-day autonomy
Dual sensor bay (surfaced and submerged) and adaptive.
Outboard engine. Advantages:
- Reduced maintenance time.
- Adapt the power to the type of task.
- Use different types of fuel or be electric.
Autopilot with 360° camera and surface radar
Communications both by radio (maximum distance 200 km) and 4G by satellite (anywhere in the world)
Ability to transmit data to the ground control center for processing.